Staff Recruitment Support Service
Thriving At Work with Mental Health
Is a lack of knowledge, support, and guidance regarding mental health awareness stopping you from hiring or promoting the most skilled member of staff?
The Solution: Partner with Nellie Supports Business and let’s ensure you have an Employees Support Service in place.
Rethink Mental Illness 2017 states that:
- 68% of people who hire staff would worry someone with severe mental illness wouldn’t fit in with the team.
- 83% worry that someone with severe mental illness wouldn’t be able to cope with the demands of the job.
- 74% worry that someone with severe mental illness would need lots of time off.
Nellie Supports Business Can Help
So how can we help?
- We can support employers with interviews
- We can offer professional advice and guidance to managers & HR
- We can offer continued support and advice through our wellbeing advice service to all your employees
In conjunction with employee and employer, we can create action plans to ensure development and promote a successful relationship.
We work with:
Cognitive behavioral therapists
(additional; costs will be incurred)
We will also, where necessary, signpost NHS services including GP and community mental health teams.