top of page

Assessment & Care Planning Services

If it seems like you, or somebody in your life, requires assistance with managing day-to-day tasks, the first step is to have a needs assessment conducted by a Social Worker. This evaluation has to be completed prior to any care plan for the Social Worker to be able to suggest suitable services.
Possible solutions may include the use of equipment such as mobility aids and personal alarms; altercations made in one's residence (e.g a walk-in shower); paid carers; day care arrangements for family members with disabilities; access to centers/clubs offering lunch service; or moving into a nursing home.


Need help now?
Contact a member of our team

Need some advice?
Speak to our team

bottom of page